So you know how I chopped my finger? And how the doctor at the clinic recommended the finger condoms? I've been wearing the finger condoms a lot, they keep my bandaids from picking up dirt. But since they're made out of latex and don't allow my finger to breathe, I think my finger sweats and the sweat soaks into the bandaids and fester, so that when I take off the finger condom, the bandaids are moist, and my finger smells like feet! Stinky feet!I thought maybe I was being paranoid, and maybe the bandaids just smelled like rubbery latex with Polysporin. So when Eric got home, I casually took off my finger condom, thrust my finger under his nose and said, "Hey, does this smell funny to you?". And he freaked out! He said my finger was very stinky, and that I had to stop wearing the finger condoms all the time. Then he told me to stop sniffing my finger. But it's difficult, because I know it's not actually feet, but it smells like feet, and I can't stop sniffing it. It's gross, and I'm gross.
I went and had a shower, with the finger condom on. And when I got out, I took it off again, and I think that being in the warm steamy shower made the stink worse! So just to make sure, I casually walked into the computer room where Eric was, thrust my finger under his nose and said "Hey, I just had a shower, smell my finger now". He paused to let the scent waft out, thinking it would smell like soap or shampoo. Then he got very upset. He said it smelled REALLY bad now, and I wasn't to wear the finger condom anymore. Then he told me to stop sniffing my finger again.
It really smells bad.
1 comment:
Ok, we all know the real reason why Carol's finger condoms smell - I think it has to do with a certain thing that Eric likes
Post a Comment