Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I have a rash

On my tummy. It's just to the left (my left) of my bellybutton, and it itches like a motherfrakker. It's red and bumps out slightly. I think it's getting worse. It is freaking me out.

I don't get skin irritation too much. Sometimes when I wear cheap jewelry made out of base metals or something like that, I might get an itchy small rash on my neck where the chain was. But it goes away after about a day, and isn't very big.

Does anybody know what this could be? Does anybody else have an inexplicable rash on their body?

I'm going to the doctor's after work today. I hope I don't have herpes.

(For those of you who have commented on how you miss the accompanying pictures on my blog, I want you to know that I googled "rash", and found a lot of disgusting images that you don't want to see. Have you ever seen pictures of a smallpox rash? NASTY. I am also not planning on posting a picture of my rash. Hopefully, the next post will lend itself better to accompanying pictures. I apologize for the inconvenience.)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Have you worn a new belt? I'm allergic to some belts and get weird rashes to the right (my right) of my bellybutton too. Or a new pair of pants with a different type of button... Too bad the only belt I CAN wear is my ex-boyfriends; meh whatever.

Anonymous said...

Your last few posts haven't had any pictures. I feel you have become terribly lazy.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Fax gratis Us open tennis 2001 Anaheim moving company patio furniture Computers with largest hd 1934 chevrolet blackberry 7230 wireless Gamera toy free pop up blocker review of car lcd monitor interior design school in illinois clomid piece of crap Oakland ca genealogy