In a few hours, we're leaving for a BAHAMAS CRUISE to celebrate our first wedding anniversary!My old roommate Gloria very sweetly called about 10 minutes ago.
Gloria: "Hi! I just wanted to give you two a call and say happy first anniversary even though I know it's not your anniversary yet! And I hope you have a GREAT trip!"
Carol: "Oh, that's so sweet! Thank you so much, you sweetie!"
Gloria: "No problem!"
(general inquiries regarding one anothers health and goings-on, mostly boring)
Gloria: "By the way, I wanted to tell you. I've lost the ability to give good blow jobs."
Carol: "Oh?"
Gloria: "Yeah! It's been like a year and a half, and I'm totally out of practice! I've had Camping Chris over to scratch an itch more than once in the past little while, and I'm literally no good at it!"
Carol: "That's really unfortunate. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty sure I'm no good at it anymore, but that's mainly because I've become lazy."
Gloria: "No, like this is really bad. I mean I'm so bad, I just suck at it!"
Carol: "You...uh. You just suck at it? Heh heh heh...heh."
Gloria: "Oh. Dammit, you're going to blog about this, aren't you?"
How great is she?
So yeah, in other news, it's our one year wedding anniversary this Sunday, and we're going to be in the Bahamas getting tanned! Whoo-hoo!
I looked it up, and the traditional first wedding anniversary gift is Paper. So I got Eric a paperback novel to read on the plane, and a stupidly overpriced board game. Turns out Eric also looked it up, and he got me a board game too! How cute are we?!
You guys should come over and play.
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary to the hottest married couple I know!
And have fun on your cruise - I hope you have lots of the sex.
Poor Gloria. Still doesn't know that Carol has no discretion. Kind of why people choose not to tell her certain things. You guys researched what you're 'supposed' to get each other for the 1st year anniversary? LAME! However, I am super-de-duper jealous of your cruise. I hope you have lots o fun and come back nice and golden bronzed.
I wonder if you guys have all the locations where you plan on sexing each other up mapped out. (bathroom on plane, lifeboats on cruise ship, etc...)
Anyway, enjoy the trip!
Eppy Enniversary! ;-)
I CAN DRIVE STICK AGAIN!
Post a Comment