Monday, May 14, 2007

Carol Finds a New Snack

I had to write a new blog post, just to get the scary picture from the last post from being the first thing people see when they check the blog. The eyes! They burn my soul!!

I know I promised posts involving Egyptian poo and farts and smells and camels, but those are not for today. Today we talk about H&A Natural Bars.

I love H&A Natural Bars. They are sold in the concourse under the building where I work. They contain all natural ingredients, and unlike most granola bars, are not fried in oil. They are sweetened with honey and orange blossom water. They are thick and chewy and a little bit sticky, and feel substantial in my belly. They really hit the spot at 3:00pm, when I need a pick-me-up. They cost almost $2 each, and they are bleeding my (Eric's) wallet dry. They are made in Ottawa, so I feel like I am supporting the Canadian economy.

My favourite H&A Natural Bar is the Seed Bar. Seed Bars contain pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, flax seeds, honey, orange blossom water, and lemon juice. And that is all!! That is literally the entire ingredient list!

Discover H&A Natural Bars today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, I sometimes read your "blog" and here I know my cousin's everyday life, that's good.

Regarding the H&A Natural Bars, I would like to try it but not the pumpkin seeds one because I don't like pumpkin, especially those "pumpkin" candies for Halloween! So I ran to the company Cafe (downstairs where I work) and look for H&A, but they did not have it, then I got something that I have not had for a long time ..... But I LOVE it "AERO Peppermint Chocolate". I know they are not healthy, they are JUNK FOOD, and they make me FAT. Anyway, I think I need it today to wake me up... SUGAR.

Keep in mind, I do read your "blog" and hope will see you very soon when Auntie Winnie come over to Toronto.

Love.... Grace

WailingDuck said...

Thanks for the comment, Grace! It's so awesome to hear from you. I hope that F and C are doing well, and I can't wait to see you all soon.

I'm happy to learn that you read my blog - I had no idea that it had spread so far! I guess as long as you can stomach it, it's fun to read. I get pretty detailed sometimes.

Love Carol

Anonymous said...

Uh. Hmm. I'm pretty sure those 'pumpkin' candies aren't flavored with pumpkin seeds. Besides, they're delicious!