I am writing Christmas cards today. I am very late with Christmas cards this year, but I do have all my shopping done, so I figure as long as I get them in the mail by tomorrow morning, they will arrive in time for Christmas, and no one will be too put out.Just now, I finished addressing the envelopes. My hand is crampy, and I am exhilarated with my accomplishment. Eric and I have an arrangement where he'll lick the envelopes after I'm all done writing the cards and addressing them. So I picked up my big stack of enveloped, addressed cards and went to look for Eric.
Carol: Eric!!
Eric: Yes?
Carol: Where are you?
Eric: I'm in here.
Carol: Where? In the washroom?
Eric: Yes.
Carol: Are you pooing?
Eric: Yes, don't come near here, it doesn't smell good!
Carol: Are you in the hall washroom?
Eric: YES, go away!! I can hear you coming closer!!
Carol: (covering nose) It's okay...here, while you're doing that, can you lick these envelopes?
(rounds the corner to see Eric half-squating on the toilet with what appears to be his hand up his bum)
Eric: NO!!!! GO AWAY!!! I will NOT do that here!!
Carol: Why? Because the cards will smell like your poo?
Eric: Yes!! And....OTHER REASONS!! Go away, I'm wiping my poo!!!
Carol: Oh. Okay.
He's also not happy that after months of NOT blogging, I've decided that I would blog this.
Happy holidays!
2 comments:
Don't underestimate the importance of posts about poop.
A suggestion for Eric: lock the bathroom when going #2. Especially a smelly #2. :)
A suggestion for Carol: leave a man in peace when he's going #2. lol.
Post a Comment