I hate it when I accidentally make out with Eric's armpit. It happens at night, while we're sleeping, or while Eric is sleeping and I've just gotten into bed. Just last night, I accidentally made out with Eric's armpit at least two, maybe three times.If you're standing facing our bed, I sleep on the righthand side, and Eric sleeps on the lefthand side. The problems start when Eric sleeps with his left arm over his head. He likes to put his left arm over his head, and very seldom does he put his right arm over his head. More often than not, he has one or both hands guarding his crotch, but they were off duty last night.
Sometimes, when I get into bed, the room is already dark, and I'll snuggle in and give Eric a few goodnight kisses on what I fondly believe is his shoulder or face. Unfortunately for me, when Eric is sleeping with his left arm over his head, I end up lovingly making out with his armpit. In the case of last night, I was already sleeping, and had rolled over and apparently started snuggling in my sleep. Being a besotted bride, I must have given Eric a couple kisses in my sleep...but was awoken by the slightly dewy moist flesh that met my lips. Not to mention, the faint smell that met my nostrils was one that was distinct and unique to...you guessed it. Armpits.
This happened more than once. Like I said, it may have happened up to three times. I must have been in a very cuddly mood last night. But I am VERY upset about it today.
2 comments:
It could have been worse. Eric could have been sleeping upsidedown and on his stomach...haha you know what I mean!
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.lingerie5.info/dressmaternitysummer.html Teen boy blowjobs 100 cotton flannel waterbed sheets king size Car repair 97 kia sephia Car racks in vancouver Moving companies alexandria va Music download i will survive stephanie bentley current 20 year mortgage rates pennsylvania legal malpractice Powerdvd dvd player software Baseball throw
Post a Comment