Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Cousin Loy Sucks

If you look on the list of Links on the side of this page, you will find a link to Loy and Cecilia's Blog. Loy is a cousin on my dad's side of the family, and I'm crazy about his kids. But Loy, he sucks.

You will notice that on his list of postings, there is one entitled Chan/Kong/Chiu/Yu Christmas. You will also notice that neither my picture or Eric's appears in the ones posted. You know why? Because Loy had a Chan/Kong/Chiu/Yu Christmas party WITHOUT US.

What is that? WHAT IS THAT??

I can think of only one excuse, and it is this: Eric got a call/msn message from Loy on Thursday December 22nd or Friday December 23rd, asking if we wanted to come over for "A last minute dinner with Elaine and Gary and the kids." Unfortunately, we had tickets to go see Blue Man Group with my brother downtown. If this Chan/Kong/Chiu/Yu Christmas party is the same as "A last minute dinner with Elaine and Gary and the kids", then mollification may be in the cards. But still, "A last minute dinner with Elaine and Gary and the kids" is very different from a big cousins gathering with Elaine and Gary and Jocelyn and Matthew and Carrie and Peter and Jordan and Taylor and Grace and Francis and Christie and Corinne - in addition to Loy and Cecilia and Kendall and Trinity and Duncan. Very different. And there was KFC! Come on!

But if this isn't the case, and a Chan/Kong/Chiu/Yu Christmas party occured excluding us, I plan to hate Loy forever. And I will steal his kids and keep them for myself.

Loy, you suck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....what a C-word...can I say the C-word in your blog? Can I get a ruling on that? Cuz If I can, I'd love to post another comment using the full C-word.

In the meantime, "Douchebag" will have to suffice. :)

Love,
Iain

WailingDuck said...

:O

No, no C-words in my blog!

Unless the C-word is "Carol", because that's a lovely word. But I don't think that's what it is.

So no C-word.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Um, no. I was not going to call your Douchebag cousin "Carol".

;)

Still thinking evil thoughts,
Iain

Anonymous said...

Haha I liked reading the Chan/Kong/Chiu/Yu part. It sounded funny in my head, I don't know why...it must be because I'm tired. So very tired.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Clerical abilities battery Platinum vitamins Decks patios driveways turpin oklahoma Tenuate manufacturers Aqua filter leisure pool swimming Acne get home rid Rim blackberry 7100t Clevelander bikini contests vitamins for lortab addiction Running with a gun First check cash advance in circleville ohio Las vegas cooking school chinese centrum vitamins Holdem online poker.net texas Canon cartridge copier pc850 remanufactured Dentists in neosho mo missouri land rover dealerships scrubs pants