Thursday, May 18, 2006

Gym Night

We just got back from the gym. Here's something about me - when I enter the condo, the first thing I do is take off my shoes...not a big deal, but the second thing I do is take off all my clothes. I can't get out of them fast enough. Sometimes I re-dress with cleaner, softer clothes, but more often than not, if it's not chilly and there's no one but Eric around, I'll just enjoy being naked in my home.

I'm feeling pretty good, because from the front and the side, I can see my body slowly changing shape back to its cuter, smaller formation. I can't see my back so well, but I don't think it's doing as well as the front and sides. In particular, my buttocks and my hips. I just caught Eric checking out my rear:

Carol: Don't look at my ass, it's the worst part.
Eric: I love your ass! It's my favourite part about you!
Carol: (shocked) What? My ASS is your favourite part? Oh god, that's sad...
Eric: (quickly) Well okay no, your FACE is my favourite part about you. But your ass is a close second, if not equal to your face.
Carol: WHAAAT?!!! Did you just say my ASS is equal to my FACE?!! Do you mean my FACE LOOKS LIKE MY ASS?!!!
Eric: (panicked) What?? NO!!!!
Carol: I'm going to blog about this RIGHT NOW.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Haha. Too funny. I had a very similar conversation like that with Dave (my boyfriend) tonight. So fun to catch guys off guard.

Anonymous said...

reminds me about an old joke with an asian doctor telling his patient she had "ezakery desease"

Being naked in the home is so comfortable. I also perfer to swim in the nude. the freedom is amazing. Anybody wanna go on a trip to a nudist resort with me after we've all worked out and look hot?

eric: How could you fall for that trick? Never mention ass and face in the same sentence.(for more than one reason...) Also, just in case it's not obvious, don't ever say someone else's name followed by "is so much better at..." if it's someone you've had history with. Happened to a friend of mine once. I watched. I laughed. Then we both went to the bar as single men.

Anonymous said...

Some people do have a much better ass than face though. But yeah, no one wants to hear that, I guess unless they know that their ass is really good and it's one of their better features. And nudist resorts sound cool, but the people that go to those places are oddly comfortable with their bodies when neither their ass nor their face looks good.