Yesterday as we were leaving the gym, we stopped at a red light, waiting to make a left turn.Eric: (fumbles with cell phone) My mom called while I was doing my abs.
Stoplight: RED
Carol: ...okay.
Stoplight: RED
Eric: (on phone) Hi Mum! Yeah, just calling you back...
Stoplight: RED
Carol: Doo doo doo...
Stoplight: RED
Eric: (still on cell phone, takes foot off brake, drives into intersection with zero provocation)
Stoplight: RED
Carol: (screaming like a woman deranged) THE LIGHT IS RED!!!! THE LIGHT IS RED!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THE LIGHT IS RED!!!!!!
Eric hung up on his mother, and stopped in the middle of the intersection. Four seconds later, the light turned green. He completed his turn. I don't know how we're both still alive, and he also managed to scare the living shit out of his mother for about 30 seconds before I called her back.
This is why you don't use a cell phone while driving. Like my mom, I get mean when I'm worried or scared, so I told Eric that one day, he's going to die while driving and talking on a cell phone, and that when he does I will put on his epitaph "He deserved it".
And I will.
2 comments:
Oh yeah, I've done that before. Like this one time, back in high school, I was driving my parents car, it was the tope camry with like the first car phone ever made, and I must have treated the stop light like a stop sign, cause when I looked both ways and it was clear I just drove right through the red light turning left like everything was normal. I didn't even notice that I did anything wrong and someone had to point it out to me, and it was so funny.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! http://www.air-purifiers-9.info/lookup-phone-by.html cruises and tours vicodin and alchol Domaine de la fosse porsche parts and performance accessories oem porsche part What company made bontril Zyrtec rhinocort decongestant junior&aposs sweaters Bextra claim wyoming vicodin tab vicodan half life Is neurontin used for diabetic neuropathy Spam filter for pegasus mail Colored contact lens special effect Vicodin 3600 dosage Neurontin without prescription Hair loss for woman Spartanburg sc pic adult trading Where can i play bingo in ohio loritab vicodin
Post a Comment