Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Conversations at Bedtime

Eric and I were snuggling down for bed last night. He lay on his back and I cuddled my head into his shoulder, slinging my arm over his midsection. He had one arm behind his head, the other around my shoulders. Eric clearly was feeling lazy and tired. I clearly had the closest access to his crotchal area.

Eric: "Adjust my balls...pull them to the left..."

Carol: (pauses...adjusts balls...pulls to the left...)

Eric: "Ahhhhhhhhhh okay. That's what I want to do all the time."

Carol: "...pull them to the left?"

Eric: "No, move my balls around...all over the place...constantly..."

Carol: "....."

Eric: "Having a ballsac is so annoying. Balls."

Carol: "....."

Eric: "....."

Carol: "This is so going to be blogged."

Eric: "...yeah it is."

I will now end with a balls inspired haiku.

Testicular sac
Grab the scrotum, pull it good
O futility!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know...if Eric wants to move his balls around all the time, all he has to do is not wear underwear. If wearing loose fitting jeans while simply walking around doesn't do it enough for him, he could try not wearing underwear while running on a treadmill...although that may bruise.

Anonymous said...

I promise that will bruise.

I mean..... oh, nevermind.

Anonymous said...

Best short blog EVER! (I'm telling Chris!)