Eric and I went to bed late last night. We were both extremely exhausted, me from staying up late on Friday night making spraying penis cakes for a gay wedding shower, and him from staying up with me to consult on the spraying penis cakes. We got into bed and groaned in exhausted unison.
Carol: Oh god, I am sooo tired.
Eric: Meeee too.
Carol: I don't think I have been this tired since Dylan was just born.
Eric: Yeah, I want to sleep for a very long time, I hope Dylan doesn't want to eat tonight.
Carol: Yeah.
Pause
Carol: You wanna do it?
Pause
Eric: Yeah okay.
Pause
Carol: I call bottom.
Eric: I call not doing anything.
No one moves.
5 minutes later.
Carol: Maybe we don't do it.
Eric: Okay.
3 comments:
is this conversation different from the one you had when you did it at 4am on saturday morning?
How does one make a spraying penis cake?
Jennifer: Yes, it is different from the 4am post-penis-cake conversation. The key difference is that the conversation to which you are referring resulted in successful coitus. The conversation to which this post refers resulted only in an abortive, barely active attempt.
Anonymous: The cake didn't actually SPRAY, though I did look it up as an option and the way you would achieve a spraying cake involves the use of what appeared to be a syringe-y thing and some plastic tubing and a hand pump.
Post a Comment