He put it in the wash, regular cycle, detergent, fabric softener...everything except put it in the dryer. My co-worker assures me that this will happen several more times at least, and I should learn not to become too attached to my nice clothes. And while I appreciate that my husband helps with the laundry and tries his best to do a good job with them, I do reserve the right to be upset in the event of the destruction of a favoured article.
This particular top was very nice. It was a dark green bebe top, sleeveless with a plunging v-neck. The shoulder straps weren't too skinny, and while the back also plunged in the same deep v, it was not too low that I couldn't wear a bra. As a result, it made my boobs look quite good. It was sequined in a pretty pattern on the front. It looked great with jeans, a tiny tan skirt, and also black pants. Granted, I can still wear it, the only problem is that the material no longer has a lovely silky sheen to it. Now it looks like faded lumpy pyjama material.
Eric has humbly requested that I allow him to buy me a new bebe top. I suppose that under the circumstances, I must grant his wish.

4 comments:
Tip: Do your own laundry. Lazy bitca :)
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. camping salut spain Camera digital nikon printing Delta house boat rental Custom web design web designing design belasdesign.com Tamiflu distributor pakistan online shopping car alarm shoppingdiscountstore sh Chloe eyewear honeywell hwm-2030 warm mist humidifier tatoo removal in chelmsford buy bunn coffee makers costa del mar eyewear sex toys and games quality eyewear eyeglass clean Convertible mustang for sale Sliders for ncaa football 2006 cramer financial advisor
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Adult entertainment merchant account Radar detector kits Doctor milf Windsor versamatic vacuum cleaner Culinary schools michigan http://www.home-insurance-nassau.info/Camp_december_indoor_soccer.html Chrysler sebring headlamp Plastic bins totes Guide to buying a new mattress ac milan soccer camp Guide provigil boards renault co uk Soccer surrey bc Saab 9 5 tail lights Transmission cooler for a toyota tacoma Soccer arsenal topamax weightloss dosage
Excellent, love it! Vicodin staying in system Prescription drugs valtrex How to make a poker table wall street bets nfl lines Valtrex online order Portable 7 inch dvd player Block popups in ie6 Mortgage refinancing new york2819 Free alien ant farm ringtone Free toolbar with pop up blocker xanax online Tennis cartoon clip art
Post a Comment