Monday, November 07, 2005

We have gained 35 pounds since our wedding

My butt is monstrous.

Welcome to our blog! Having recently embarked on the love boat known as marriage, Eric and I realized there were several things we needed: a grocery budget, a new bookshelf, RRSPs, and a web blog. We have the web blog.

We have been married for just over three months, and we have collectively accumulated 35 additional pounds in weight. Eric is responsible for 20 of these pounds, and I for 15. I am currently only able to fit into my fat jeans, and Eric is convinced that his black pants are so tight, they are bruising his internal organs. He has been complaining of stomach pains since Friday. I think he just ate too much baklava.

We were married on July 23, 2005 on a beautiful summer day. Way warm but not humid, sunny but not scorching. We were 35 pounds lighter at the time. One of our groomsmen ripped off his shirt and writhed on the dance floor at our reception, and the next day we boarded a plane and set off on our honeymoon. We then proceeded to eat France and Spain in just three weeks.

So now! We are living in our trendy condo with stainless steel appliances, and resolving every day to get to the gym. And from this day forward, we will endeavour to share our newlywedded experiences with you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, the baklava was awesome! Could I get a doggy-bag the next time I visit you guys? Haha ;)

Anonymous said...

Must be all that wonderful cooking Carol! Don't worry, there are lots of great ways for newlyweds to burn off those calories. :-)

CL

Anonymous said...

Start coming to the gym with me on Wednesdays for ABSolutely! Don't make me come over there and steal your deep-fryer!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Toll free fax reverse look cars Laser hair removal los angeles gentlelase Body acne medication side effects oxycontin and prostitution protonix New mexico lottery winning numbers list pmdd zoloft phendimetrazine