It doesn't get any better than this. Egg Fry Rings. We used them this morning, and they rock so hard, I'm going to buy more. So that I can make 8 perfectly round fried eggs at the same time. And then eat them.The Egg Fry Rings are a Williams Sonoma Exclusive. They are made out of a heavy duty metal, and the rings don't bend. The metal is coated with some kind of non-stick coating, and they slip right off the eggs with little resistance.
I recommend using the Egg Fry Rings with the QuickMist oil sprayer bottle. This oil sprayer distributes a lovely even mist of oil onto the pan. No more puddles of oil for me! Just a fine spray to ensure that my foods won't brown all funny and dull. This sprayer is especially good with my All-Clad double burner griddle, as the oil won't run down into the sides.

Eric and I each consumed two perfectly round fried eggs for breakfast, sandwiched between sections of fresh french baguette. It is now 10:44pm, and we returned from a big dinner at the Scarboro Golf and Country Club not long ago. However, I have just made myself another perfectly round fried egg, sandwiched between sections of fresh french baguette. The yolk burst as I took my first bite and splattered on my face. A small amount also got on my pants. I mopped off my face with the sandwich, thus salvaging the splattered yolk. I am very very full, but very very happy.
5 comments:
I have never wanted a fried egg as much as I do at this very moment.
I wish I was kidding.
Eggs give me gas...smelly gas. And they leave a foul aftertaste in my mouth, worse than, well you know ;)
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Keep up the good work 2002 vw cabrio top Geo alarm system lacy bra provigil for bi-polar viagra online shop online approval Jacket motorcycle leather lingerie pussy pictures Agp card display graphic video surveillance dvr vs server http://www.raddison-cruise-lines.info/jobs-cruises.html Mummification bondage stories Ionamin medical doctor approval http://www.infiniti-dealers-9.info/Best-wax-and-polish-for-your-car.html 240sx convertible free picturess of anal sex Things in her ass Cell locked phone unlocked vs massive didlo anal security camera discount surveillance equipment
Where did you find it? Interesting read call center software Compare fax machines Free bookkeeping tutorial online Difference between meltabs and viagra
Post a Comment