Monday, April 03, 2006

Deja vu and a punch in the stomach

I'm back downtown at the SAP Training Centre (I just had Manchu Wok for lunch) (and I warned anyone who would listen to stay away from Soup It Up). It wasn't so long ago that I was just here...taking the subway in the morning with pungent people and eating free food court food. Here I am again. Hence the deja vu.

There is a crucial difference this time - it's not a public class where I can meet new people who are doing similar SAP-related things. It's a private class for TDSB employees especially. This means that I'm in a room with 24 other TDSB employees, most of whom I never see except for some bi-annual meetings etc etc. It's a boisterous group of people I don't - how do I put this nicely - really like. And we have to share computers because the class size is too big. Hence the punch in the stomach.

For those of you TDSB employees who read my blog, these comments do not apply to you. If you read my blog, then I like you very much. Smiley face for you... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you and your partner fight for mouse/keyboard supremacy?

WailingDuck said...

Dear Young and Jobless,

No, we are quite nice about the mouse/keyboard. However, I do fight the urge to vomit at his bad breath.

Bad breath, not cool.

Anonymous said...

Bad breath is right up there with body odor. I find it hard to believe that people fail to realize how bad their pits and breath smell!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it free merchant accounts gateway fees custom enclosure pontiac grand prix prince edward island isp internet service provider Pornstar karina didrex uk