It's a very nice Sunday morning. Just now, I was disinfecting the kitchen when I heard the toilet flush, and Eric came out of the washroom.
Eric: "Hey honey, guess what? I just made poopie, and it was like a solar system! There was one large poo right in the middle, with four other poos of varying sizes surrounding it. And it was all kind of whirling around!"
Carol: "Wow! As soon as I finish cleaning this sink, I'm going to go and blog that."
Eric: "No!"
Carol: "I'm going to do it."
Eric: "Dammit!"
5 comments:
You could have at least included a picture of the solar system.
What a great site
» » »
Does this blog remind anyone else of my hit song: ...on the radio? Catch my new album appropriately titled "Loose" after bearing my first child.
Very nice site! Tamiflu voln online sell share time Merchant services in charlotte nc Haasken realty video projector security cables unusual interior decorate toyota tundra info southern india and women and interracial auto salvage nissan pathfinder malpractice no prescription needed topamax travel insurance for longer than 18 months buy topamax topamax weight loss alaska St.moritz vehicle rental On line currency trading Refinancing mean london
That's a great story. Waiting for more. Best prepaid cell phone service plans fluoxetine cheap no prescription Old vw beetle parts garage shelves build Actress commercial levitra Answering machine funny wavs domain register Primary eyeglasses
Post a Comment