My old roommate Gloria has a BScH in Life Science, a Masters in Pharmacy, and is doing a PhD in Pharmacoeconomics. Today she sought me out to have this conversation:
Gloria: Hey, you're supposed to get your period next week right?
Carol: Yes, but there's pink on my toilet paper today!!! WTF?!?!
Gloria: Okie, well apparently you got my period cause mine isn't here!
I'm not a doctor or anything, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. Still, I guess in case I'm wrong, if anyone sees my period lying around, can you please give it to Gloria? Thanks.
4 comments:
I think I saw one in the basement over here. But it could be mine or Doris'. Is there a way to determine ownership?
I'm not a doctor or anything, but I am sleeping with one.
...I have nothing else to add, I just really wanted to say that.
Your blogs make me happy on the inside.
Yeah I wish I could say I was sleeping with a doctor. Damn. Thanks for putting a funny spin on another unnecessarily disgusting blog entry. Eww yucky. I don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
What a great site Muscular shemale http://www.serious-skin-care-review-reverse-lift.info/Volkswagen.html Dodge magnum roof rack http://www.cheapautoinsurance1.info/Insurance-auto-policy-lead.html bradco chair Camping equipment san francisco Lower buttocks liposuction african american liposuction Passenger freighter cruises 99 oldsmobile cutlass problems Cialis cialis viagra genuinerx net
Post a Comment