Here are some phrases exchanged by the sexy Prince Eric and I in the past few days. The game is this: What do they mean and what do they refer to?(Also, if you know what they refer to - you know who you are - you can't play! If you do, I will cut you.)
And now, The Game:
Eric: "Just lie on your back, that's the best position"
Carol: "It hurts"
Eric: "Let me take that off for you"
Carol: "Oh my god, pull it out"
Eric: "Oh baby, you're so wet"
Carol: "Faster!! Faster!!"
Eric: "Swallow it down baby"
Carol: "I need another towel"
Eric: "You have to shower again"
Carol: "Wipe my bum, too"
A follow-up blog post will come by the end of the week. Happy playing!!
7 comments:
Maybe I want you to cut me. Maybe I like it. Maybe it turns me on.
is faster faster related to wii playing?
All the comments are related to the same thing.
I also might risk getting cut in order to play your game...worst case, you'd deliver a surface wound only ;)
Unless she cuts you with one of her william sonoma knives. Those things are hella sharp. And probably worth the arm or leg that she cuts off.
Carol totally has pneumonia. Or some other gross illness which involves much bathing to rid onesself of excreted bodily fluids.
When do we get teh results! I await with bated breath.
Man i need a life
Post a Comment