Wednesday, October 06, 2010

For Roslyn

Wow, my last post was last December!

My friend Roslyn very nicely hounded me on Facebook today to blog something. My typing fingers were itching, so I thought why not? I'm going to blog something.

Quick update: We had another baby boy in June. We named him Lee, it's easy for Chinese people to pronounce. I expelled him from my person naturally at home, and it was an amazing transcendent experience. And my vagina suffered no tearing! Which is excellent seeing as I tore about an inch and a half while expelling Dylan. Lee looks nearly identical to Dylan except he's fatter and rounder and more smiley.

We've mostly gotten used to living way way far from the city in our slice of suburban hell, and we've managed not to rip down the house yet.

Dylan started preschool in September and I'm not sure he likes it. At the very least, he's very dramatic about being dropped off and picked up, though the teachers assure me that he has a fine time in between. He better start liking it soon, it's not okay to not like school in this house. We're Asian like that.

Eric and I are the same, we celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary this summer. Time flies when you're having babies! The difference is we're totally skinny again, Eric especially. I still have wobbly thighs, and my stomach is a sad sagging wrinkly mass of despair. But I'm about 4lbs away from my wedding weight. It rocks, yo. I thought I was going to be a fat tubbelard forever.

And that's the update! I'm going to write an actual post about an actual thing immediately following this. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

the other gay said...

Hey! A blog post! So glad you're not still a fat tubalard. I felt bad eating sugary & high fat non organic foods and staying slim. Now we're both slim and I'm just rotting on the inside :)