And now the inside of our car is very wet. Is it one of those unspoken laws? Like the day that it happens to be very beautiful out will be the day you happen to leave your car out of the condo garage overnight will be the same day that you accidentally forget to close the moonroof will be the day preceding a very nasty cold bout of rain?
So you're probably wondering who it was who did this...unfortunately, it was me. Carol.
Eric is currently calling around to places that have giant industrial car dryers. There is only one he has found so far, and I am being inexplicably stubborn about taking the car in. I just don't wanna. I figure, the car will dry by itself eventually. That's why evaporation was invented.
On a happier note, today is the end of my 6 month probationary period at work! I made oatmeal raisin cookies and brought them wth me to celebrate. Word on the street is that they're awesome! People who typically ignore me are flocking to my room, "Oh hey, look at that, you have cookies!" Someone actually yelled down the hall "CAROL HAS TREATS!!" I work with a fat and greedy bunch. But now I can never be fired. Because apparently, you can be more useless than a blind monkey with no hands around here, they still won't fire you. That means that I can work with these people forever.
Eric brought me flowers yesterday because I was feeling sick. It was a terrific surprise! I wonder if he would have done it if he'd known I was going to ruin the car?
2 comments:
I believe the word money was actually supposed to be monkey for all those that read this blog, but didn't understand why money would be blind. I wish money was blind and found its way into my pocket. Lots of money. :)
Thanks for your snarky correction, I've changed it. Ass.
Post a Comment