It was my Dad's birthday yesterday, and he turned 54 years old. I offered to take him out for birthday lunch, but he had joined the (until recently all-women's) yoga class at work, and was busy yogaing during lunch, so we decided to go out today instead.Carol: Think about where you want to go for lunch today.
Dad: There is a small Chinese restaurant on Don Mills. Their curry crab is quite good. What do you think?
Carol's stomach: JESUS, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Carol: Sounds good! You drive.
Carol's stomach: YOU SONS OF BITCHES!!!!
Curry Crab with Rice looks a lot like a cooked crab covered in yellow vomit. It was sticky and hot and delicious. I ate so much, I think my stomach died. Not to mention, my intestines ceased to be able to handle curry about a year ago, so my bumhole will be seeing drippy fire tonight.
Happy Birthday, Dad.
3 comments:
Ewww! Curry? Crab? I feel sorry for your stomach and bumhole. Say a happy belated birthday to your dad for me.
Love the blog, Carol. Nice to be kept up to date on all of the happenings in your life (and your guts... YUCK!)
I'll end with a Carol-inspired Haiku:
Carol, author, scribe
Spinning illustrious tales
Oh profundity
Steve?
Is this Queen's CompSci Steve?
Or is it Sea Cadet Steve?
Or is it Raper Steve?
Or is it Markville Steve?
I'm excited about your comment. Thanks for reading my blog!
Post a Comment