Monday, March 20, 2006

LOTR makes me covetous

Last night we watched Lord of the Rings - Return of the King the extended edition on dvd.

I wish I had:
  • Anduril, forged from the shards of Elendil's sword, Narsil
  • An Army of the Dead
  • A prophecy fortelling that I will be killed by no man
  • A choice between the immortality of the elves and the mortality of men
  • A Mithril shirt
  • A Phial of Galadriel, containing the light of Earendil, so that I can strike fear into the hearts of the Enemy's servants
  • An all-seeing Eye
  • Legolas sex-slaves
  • Aragorn sex-slaves
  • Eomer sex-slaves
  • Faramir sex-slaves
  • ....Eowyn sex-slaves


I wonder if:

  • Aragorn and Arwen ever had a big fight after they got married, and whether she threw in his face the fact that she had given up the Immortality of the Elves for him
  • The men ever actually did sexual things to each other - they really act gay
  • Frodo lived in seething shame for the rest of his life because he couldn't actually throw the ring into the fire
  • Frodo ever got an infection from where Gollum bit his finger. I got an infection on my finger, I think he would have too - Gollum was way dirtier than my cleaver was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I really enjoyed this entry. I liked all the things you wished you had.