I'm totally not kidding. This is 10lbs additional weight each since November. It's so sad, I can't even describe it. We bought a scale not long ago, and were horrified at the results. Practically nothing I own fits me properly anymore, it all rides up because my bodyfat is pulsing and undulating and pushing the material where it ought not to go. I've been joking around about my weight gain, but the truth is that I've basked in a fair amount of denial. This scale has thrown reality right up my ass, and it hurts.Eric is also very sad. He begged me not to post this news on the blog, but I feel it would be dishonest not to. Lying by ommision. His favourite Mexx pants don't button up anymore, and he has taken to hiking his shirt up over his "belly" and pushing his abdomen out. Then he walks around the condo stroking the mound he has created. The sick thing with Eric is that he actually gains weight quite gracefully, and he carries it well, and still looks sexy. I look like a little Chinese girl gone horribly wrong. In any case, a sense of guilt and regret hangs in the air as we eat biscuits and play videogames.
When I saw my mother two days ago, she pat my tummy and told me I'm a bad and naughty girl for getting fat. She's trying to shame me into losing weight. Then she said that after I get well from my sinus infection, I have to commit to a program and lose weight, and implied that if I don't, she won't love me anymore.
In an aggressive move yesterday, I did a pilates video for my abs. I'm getting the hell rid of this fat! Booyah!!
In other news, I made chocolate-buttercream-filled vanilla cupcakes last night.
3 comments:
Give the BodyPump and RPM classes at GoodLife a try. They'll give you guys rockin' bodies in no time! :)
(We should have a cupcake swap one day)
What you guys need, is to do some cardio classes. I suggest the newest class at Goodlife called Body Attack. I just did it tonight for the first time and let me tell you, it attacked my body. I looked so uncoordinated at times it was ridiculous.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »
Post a Comment